After moving to Overland Park, it may be a while before you find a favorite restaurant or favorite bar. Exploring a new city gives you the opportunity to try new cuisine. For those of you who are moving to Overland Park, check out this list of the best restaurants in the area.
1.Jack Stack Barbecue featuring American Barbeque cuisine
2. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood offers patrons American style dishes with bar and restaurant dining options.
3. Nick & Jakes provides its patrons American cuisine dishes ranging from Burgers to Filet Mignon and a Sunday brunch buffet.
4. Brobeck’s BBQ is a unique BBQ destination that serves up it’s delicious smoked meats rubbed in their special rub recipe without sauce. Guests can add their favorite sauce but is not needed.
5. Cinzetti’s is an Italian restaurant with a twist. Patrons can enjoy samples from several dishes cooked up at one of the 14 exhibition cooking stations in front of them.
6. Burnt End BBQ made it on the best restaurants in Overland Park list by serving tender and juicy portions of meat to its customers. Kansas knows BBQ and this joint makes the cut!
7. Spin Neapolitan Pizza offers residents of Overland Park, fresh ingredients to create some of the best pizza around. If you are moving to Overland Park, make sure to stop by and create your own pizza at Spin!
8. Korma Sutra makes the list for the best Indian cuisine in Overland Park. With fresh products and authentic Indian dishes, Korma Sutra is a favorite in Overland Park.
9. Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an American restaurant and Steakhouse serving some of Overland’s best wood-fired steaks and seafood.
10. Stroud’s of Overland Park is last on our list of best restaurants in Overland Park but is far from the worst. Home to PAN fried chicken, guests can enjoy delicious home style fried chicken dishes.